Call for Extended Abstracts
The Caraga State University through the office of the Vice President for Research and Extension (CSU-OVPRE) invites researchers and extension workers and administrators to submit extended abstracts for oral and poster presentations in the parallel sessions of the SciTech4Dev 2018 RDE Symposium on any of the following themes:
- Inclusive Education
- Agriculture, Natural Resource Management and Biodiversity Conservation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Development
- Engineering Technologies and Innovation
- Health and Wellness for Development
Extended abstracts of papers and posters should be submitted online via http://scitech4dev.info/2018/paper-submission/ .
A notice of acceptance for either paper or poster presentation will be sent to the authors. Please refer to the template guidelines for submission of extended abstract below.
Important Dates to Remember
October 3, 2018October 10, 2018: Last day for extended abstract submission (extended!)
- October 4-11, 2018: Extended abstract evaluation period
- October 13, 2018: Start of Notification of Acceptance/ Release of evaluation results (if extended abstract is accepted as oral or poster presentation)
- October 16, 2018: Last day for online registration of paper presenters
- October 16, 2018: Release of presentation schedules
- October 19, 2018: Last day for online registration of all participants